It’s tough to match the beauty and charm of hardwood flooring and, when properly installed, hardwood is an incredibly durable option. Energy Home Pros’ flooring professionals have decades of industry experience, and they take the time to make sure the job is done right.
While it’s true that hardwood flooring may cost more upfront than laminate or carpet, this material has a much lower lifetime cost. Quality wood floors will last 100 years or more with proper care. Even when you factor in refinishing the floors every ten years, you’ll still save tens of thousands of dollars over the cost of replacing other types of flooring every 10 to 15 years.
Best of all, Energy Home Pros does what we can to keep our prices competitive while still guaranteeing the quality of the results we provide. Plus, we offer simple financing solutions with attractive terms and low monthly payments that make it easier to budget for the stunning new floors you want!
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
If you’re still not sure that hardwood floors are the right choice for your Southern Texas home, take a look at the many benefits this type of flooring provides:
- Suits Most Style Homes: From a classic craftsman to a modern mansion, hardwood floors fit in beautifully with many architectural styles.
- Better Air Quality: Carpet is a problem for people with allergies, as even the best vacuum on the market can’t remove minute traces of dust and other impurities. Hardwood floors, on the other hand, are much easier to keep clean.
- Added Home Value: Many buyers are willing to pay a premium for a home with hardwood floors, so you’ll recoup some of the cost should you ever sell.
- Refinishing: As mentioned above, hardwood floors should be refinished about every 10 years—but have you considered what that means as far as versatility of style? It means you’re able to choose a lighter or darker color to change the look of your floors.
- Low Maintenance: Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping is all it take to keep your floors clean.
Enjoy the best possible performance from your new floors with flawless installation from our highly rated hardwood flooring installation company!
Schedule a Free Consultation and Flooring Installation Cost Estimate
Installing new flooring gives your home a fresh, updated look and is a smart investment that will provide years of enjoyment. Contact Energy Home Pros today to learn more about the flooring options we offer and to schedule a free consultation and accurate flooring installation cost estimate. It’s easy to get started! Just call or fill out our simple online form now.